Altitude Hauling offers light home demolition services in the Denver area. From bathrooms and carpet to sheds and playsets, if you want it removed, we've got you covered.
Just like our junk removal service, we can complete most demolition projects within 24 hours of booking. For larger projects, jobs that require special equipment, or if you’re shopping around for prices, we’ll give you an estimate and then schedule a time that’s convenient for you to complete the demolition. If we need to come on-site to provide an estimate, we’ll come out and do a no-obligation quote at no cost for you.
Altitude Hauling offers both interior and exterior demolition services. Our team has all the training, skills, and equipment to safely offer a large variety of demolition services. We’ll demolish and remove:
- Bathroom and kitchen fixtures
- Cabinets and countertops
- Sheds and storage buildings
- Playsets and decks
- Hot tubs
- Gazebos and shelters
- And more!
Many standard demolition projects can be completed for just the cost of the debris removal – labor is included! Sheds, playsets, hot tubs, and many interior demolition projects fall into this category.
Some larger projects may require special equipment and the price can vary. Please call us today or contact us now to set up an estimate for these services.
The Demolition Process
- Call Altitude Hauling to schedule your service.
- We'll give you an on-site estimate. Small or standard demolition jobs can be completed immediately.
- If it's a large demolition or one that requires special equipment, we'll schedule a date and time for the service that's convenient for you.
- We'll arrive on demolition day and do the job safely, correctly, and efficiently.
- All debris is removed and you are left with a clean site!